Monday 29 April 2013

How To Remove Grease From Black Slate Tiles?


Are you tired of removing grease stains in your kitchen or working sheds? Here is a simple solution to remove grease stains from black slate tiles.

Grease stains are common in kitchen and workshop areas. Stains such as this cannot be removed with normal cleaning solutions. Cleaning or removing grease from black slate tiles is an easy task and can be done using some homemade remedies. Spills splattered during cooking, stick on the surface of the wall and make the space dark and dull. This is the method I usually do when I find grease on my tiles.

I usually remove the grease by adding 1 small cup of vinegar in a bottle of water. Just spray the solution on the grease surface and scrub with sponge or cloth until the grease is completely removed. Once the stain is removed wash the area with warm water and dry the surface. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I hope you are still accepting comments. I think that these designs are great but you never get the full impact of the tile unless you physically touch it and see it live.

    Tiles truly can dynamically change a room and working with a local supplier is your best option.




    pave kitchen tiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. www.ytviews.co.in/buy-linkedin-followers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you come up with this? Just saying you are very imaginative. You should ask your readers for new topics. www.ytviews.co.in/buy-linkedin-followers/

    ReplyDelete