2. Avoid using light colored grout. Of course, light colors are more attractive than the darker colors. But remember one thing, light colored grout is tough to clean and they can be easily stained by oil, grease, stain and hard water. So, use dark color to avoid it. Even if they fade darker color will protect them.
3. Choose natural kitchen wall tiles. You can also try artificial tiling option but they will lack durability unlike real product, so choose natural stone.
4. Make sure you buy kitchen wall tiles with warranty and guarantee.
5. It is recommended to buy tiles with 5 % extra. Because you can use them if there is a shortage or even when tiles are broken.
6. If you do not have enough budget try discounted tiles. They are more than enough to meet the needs of the wall.
7. Whatever type of tiling option you choose make sure tiles are coated with a stain, moisture, and frost proof.
8. Use ceramic kitchen wall tiles as they are easy to clean.